Problem build app Rhodes 5.0.30

// Expert user has replied.
F Fernando Coelho da Silva 3 years 5 months ago
1 4 0

Personal,

Updated my application of Rhodes Studio 5.0.25 for Rhodes Studio 5.0.30, and I began to have javascript compression problem.

I do not understand what the problem ??

PWD: C: /MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/lib/commonAPI/coreapi
C: /ANDROID/NDK/toolchains/x86-4.8/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/bin/i686-linux-android-gcc.exe --sysroot C: / ANDROID / NDK / platforms / android-21 / arch-x86 - fPIC -Wextra -Wall -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused -Wno-unused-parameter -mandroid -DANDROID -DOS_ANDROID -DRHO_DEBUG -g -O2 -DNDEBUG -I"C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/lib/commonAPI/coreapi/ext/platform/android/generated/jni" -I"C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/lib/commonAPI/coreapi/ext/platform/android/../../shared" -I"C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/android/Rhodes/jni/include" -I"C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/android/Rhodes/jni/include/rhodes/details" -I"C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/ruby/include" -I "C: /MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared" -I"C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/common" -I"C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/api_generator" -I "C: / Users / Fernando Coelho / Documents / PROJECTS / guia_medico_mobile_smartphone / bin / tmp / include" -I "C: /MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0 .30 / platform / shared / ruby ​​" -I"C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/ruby/android" -I"C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/ruby/generated" -c "ext / shared / generated / application_ruby_api.c" -o "C: / Users / Fernando Coelho/Documents/PROJETOS/guia_medico_mobile_smartphone/bin/tmp/coreapi/x86/application_ruby_api.c.o"
In file included from C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/ruby/include/ruby/ruby.h:25:0,
                 from C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/ruby/include/ruby.h:32,
                 from ext / shared / generated / application_ruby_api.c: 1:
[31mC:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/ruby/android/ruby/config.h:308:24: Fatal error: asm / page.h: No such file or directory
[0m #include
                        ^
compilation terminated.
**** WARNING: Minification error ****************************************** ***********************************
   Minification errors occured. Minificator stderr output:
   YUICompressor Version: 2.4.8
   Usage: java -jar YUICompressor-2.4.8.jar [options] [input file]
   Global Options
     -V, --version Print version information
     -h, --help Displays this information
     --type Specifies the type of the input file
     --charset Read the input file using
     --line UPS Insert a line break after the specified column number
     -v, --verbose Display informational messages and warnings
     -o Place the output into . Defaults to stdout.
                               Multiple files can be processed using the Following syntax:
                               java -jar yuicompressor.jar -o '.css $: - min.css' * .css
                               java -jar yuicompressor.jar -o '.js $: - min.js' * .js
   JavaScript Options
     --nomunge Minify only, do not obfuscate
     --preserve semi-Preserve all semicolons
     --disable-optimizations Disable all micro optimizations
   If the input file is specified, it defaults to stdin. In this case, the 'type'
   option is required. Otherwise, the 'type' option is required only if the input
   file extension is neither 'js' nor 'css'.
***************************************************************************************************

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

S Sean Kennedy

The issue with the   is due to the Android NDK Dev version being referenced by Rho suite for 5.0.30.

In the $INSTALLRHODIR$\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.9.1\gems\rhodes-\rhobuild.yml file...

I was using:
    android-ndk: "C:/DEV/Android/android-ndk-r10c"
When this should be
    android-ndk: "C:/DEV/Android/android-ndk-r9d"
For this issue.

(I installed R9D alongside R10C, and getting R9D is not easy, but I leave it to the responsible dev to find that out.)

rake clean:
rake run:

And all is well.

(If you are using RhoStudio  choose the "Clean Before Build" option checkbox in the the app runner.)

-sean

R Robert Galvin

Hi Fernando,

You may want to exclude any offending folder by setting the exclude_dirs param in build.yml

minify:
  js: true
  css: true
  exclude_dirs: ["jqmobile", "jqtouch", "jquery"]

http://docs.rhomobile.com/en/5.0.30/guide/build_config

J Jon Tara

It doesn't look like the real problem here has anything to do with minification, though. That's a red herring.

I think there may be some issue with failed builds, though, where it tries to do the minification, even though the build was aborted. Because the build was aborted, I think the files had not been copied to a destination directory and so there was nothing to minify.

There was this compilation error before the minification warning:

In file included from C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/ruby/include/ruby/ruby.h:25:0,
                 from C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/ruby/include/ruby.h:32,
                 from ext / shared / generated / application_ruby_api.c: 1:
[31mC:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite5.0.30/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-5.0.30/platform/shared/ruby/android/ruby/config.h:308:24: Fatal error: asm / page.h: No such file or directory
[0m #include
                        ^
compilation terminated.

Looks like maybe a path problem?

I've been building Android with 5.0.30 without any such problem.

F Fernando Coelho da Silva

I think the problem was in the keystore pointing my way was wrong. I changed and it worked properly.

production:
     certificate: ""

Thank U.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?