StageNow... if you have had issues with TC75, please enter them here

// Expert user has replied.
D David Singer 3 years 5 months ago
37 5 0

Folks,

On a recent TC75 Beta call, a few SEs mentioned issues with using StageNow and the TC75.  If you have experience issues, please reply to this discussion.
Thank you much.

David Singer

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

M Michael Holman

I created a very simple StageNow profile for the MC75.  All I am asking it to do is setup my 2.4Ghz WPA/PSK network here and disable all other profiles.
No files loaded or MDM setup and no RD config.
TC75 shows "Stage failed" message when done.  See error log here.
It created the profile and disabled the current network as I asked so I am stumped as to why it has an error.

H Horst Anderlohr

Since the latest OS Update, K-10-05 my StageNow Profile are not longer working and StageNow comes back with the error "Staging failed"
The customer reported the same problem.
Below, you will find the latest log entry.

2015-05-04 21:19:23,831 INFO  [main.DecodeBarcode]-[177] Starting StageNow Client app
2015-05-04 21:19:23,833 INFO  [main.DecodeBarcode]-[177] Creating DataWedge's StageNow Profile
2015-05-04 21:19:26,913 ERROR [main.DecodeBarcode]-[161] Barcode Staging Failed: MX Response =

H Horst Anderlohr

Error in Profile Creation !

Unfortunately, changing the Date format does not help, tested in version 1309.
Below is the screen shot from my computer settings. Error in Profile creation still exist.

E Efkan YILMAZ

David,

Issues I have seen with the latest posted version (1309) are detailed in the attached doc.

E Eilbron Meghdies

Hi Ian, Thanks for the feedback.  The StageNow team is looking into this.  some of your points are future features and UI imporvments, others are possible bugs that we will be investigating.
Regards,

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?