Workaround Pro 4 Windows Embedded with SAP ITS mobile - How to do

// Expert user has replied.
S Sandro Zambon 3 years 5 months ago
1 1 0

Good morning.
I have a problem for to use the SAP ITS mobile on the Workaround Pro 4 with IE because the page format is not similar to IE Windows CE.
With Enterprise Browser 1.4, i have a problem for to recover a license, because (from Zebra support) the Enterprise Broser is not longer supported.
I'd like to testing SAP ITS mobile with Enterprise Browser but I don't know what to do.
And then we have a second problem about the configuration of button F7 that in SAP is a operation that you permit to come back at previos page, but in Windoeìws mobile corrispond at the operation "lower sound" : how can i change this combination?

Thanks in advance for you support.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

P Pietro Francesco Maggi

Ciao Sandro,
you can reach out to me directly regarding Enterprise Browser.

First of all, Enterprise Browser is a supported and lively product by Zebra Technologies, we're investing heavily in its development and whoever said you that EB is no longer supported made a mistake or confused it with the previous product we had, that was named Pocket Browser.

Regarding how to setup SAP ITS Mobile with Enterprise Browser, we've a guide available that explain how to setup the keyboard.

Best regards
~Pietro

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?