Geolocation API problem on IOS

C Carlos Junior 3 years 5 months ago
0 1 0

Hi, i having a problem on first acess geolocation in IOS, when the access is Deny Location, 'callback_notification' show me alert then gps off,
in second access application enter in loop and not show nothing.

$gpsCount = 0GeoLocation.set_notification('/app/Location/callback_notification', "", 3)
def callback_notification  if $gpsCount 5    if @params['known_position'].to_i != 0 && @params['status'] == 'ok'         WebView.execute_js("getLocationGps(@params['latitude'], @params['longitude'])")        GeoLocation.turnoff    end  else      WebView.execute_js("alert('GPS Off'));")      GeoLocation.turnoff  end  $gpsCount += 1end

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

J Jon Tara

I'm uncertain what you mean by "first access" and "second access". Can you tell us the exact steps to reproduce? When/from where are the first two lines run?

- I would reverse the order of the params check, though probably not the cause here.

- You should also check the available parameter. It will be 0 if the hardware is not present, permission is not granted, etc. There is no point in trying 5 times in that case!

- What does LocationGps() do?

- I would avoid using Javascript alert() for debugging, since it stops all async operations in JS. Just use console.log and either view using Safari/Chrome remote inspection or else write a little JS replacement for console.log that forwards logging to the Rhodes log.

if @params['status'] == 'ok' && @params['known_position'].to_i != 0

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?