Printing on QL220+ from MK500 via usb

G Gopal Chauhan 3 years 4 months ago
1 3 0

Hi,
I am trying to print some text through QL220 plus printer from MK500 price checker. I have developed an application on CE 5.0 frame work for MK500 device. I am trying to connect to printer through UsbPrinterConnection class of ZSDK_API dll like below

_zebraPrinterConnection = New UsbPrinterConnection("LPT1:")

But when method _zebraPrinterConnection.Open() execute I get an exception" Can't find PInvoke DLL 'ZebraUsb.dll' "

It seems I need to install some kind of driver in Price checker (please correct if I am wrong).

If yes where I can get driver for MK500 device so that it start communicate with printer.(I go through the support site but could not get any thing which say driver for MK500 or like this. Sharing any link will be appreciated)

Or If I am on wrong path please provide me the right way to communicate to printer from MK500 via usb.

Thanks,
Gopal

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi Gopal,
You do not need to install a driver to work with USB on the MK500.  You do need to make sure the "ZebraUsb.dll" is in your execution path.  This library is with the "ZSDK_API.dll" in the lib folder of the SDK download.
Hope this helps,Robin

G Gopal Chauhan

Hi Robin,

Thanks a lot for replying. From SDK download , I think you mean SDK for QL220+. Am I Correct?

And can you share the link from where I can download this SDK.

Thanks,
Gopal

G Gopal Chauhan

I got the ZebraUsb.dll and after placing in execution path, previous error(Can't find PInvoke DLL 'ZebraUsb.dll) has gone away. But now getting following exception .

Failed to open the USB port: LPT1:

Am I giving right parameter while creating connection?

_zebraPrinterConnection = New UsbPrinterConnection("LPT1:")

Thanks,
Gopal

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?