RW420 : MULTILINE Command print no more than 80 chars per row

D Danilo Redaelli 3 years 4 months ago
11 1 0

Hello,

I need to update an existing label adding a long text at the bottom of the label; I add the following command :
;
ML 20
T Ari06Bpt.cpf 0 27 2080
AAAAAAAAA attesta che l'intervento di manutenzione è avvenuto evitando, o comunque limitando al massimo, l'accesso da parte dei propri tecnici a dati personali trattati dalla struttura sanitaria mediante i sistemi oggetto di manutenzione. Nei soli casi in cui la manutenzione non è possibile se non effettuando valutazioni tecniche di immagini diagnostiche acquisite dall'apparecchiatura, i dati personali contenuti in tali immagini vengono resi anonimi con procedura automatizzata ed irreversibile, e le immagini vengono comunque rimosse dai sistemi  AAAAAAAAA,  e non sono  conservate sotto  nessuna forma, al termine dell'intervento manutentivo  positivamente conclusosi.
ENDML
;

When printed, instead of have line full printed (with this font can be printed 100 chars per row), I get 80 chars per rows.
What have I to update to get line full printed?

At the begininnig of the label, I use the following:
! 0 200 200 2270 1
LABEL
CONTRAST 0
TONE 0
SPEED 5
PAGE-WIDTH 988
;PAGE-WIDTH 1150
BAR-SENSE
POSTFEED 40
;// PAGE 0016000008382100

TIA
Danilo Redaelli

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

The PAGE-WIDTH xxxx is one of the factors determines how many characters to be accommodated in a row. Please note the unit of PAGE-WIDTH is the number of dots. If the label is 4 inches wide on a 203dpi (dots per inches) printer (RW420 is in 203dpi), the PAGE-WIDTH can be set to 203 x 4 = 812dots. Of course, we can specify smaller width to give some margin on both sides. Please try to modify PAGE-WIDTH to see how many characters per row.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?