DataWedge profile for dynamic activity

R Ramesh Babu Devalingam 3 years 5 months ago
2 1 0

Hi,

In Datawedge 6.7, if we edit the profile0(default) and set our required intent action it is able to receive the broadcast across all the application/activity. But if i create a new profile, we need to mention application/activity which will be broadcasting the intent. My problem is, in my application i'm creating an activity dynamically while broadcasting the intent.

In this case, is there any way to create a profile which functions same as the default profile0 with no need of mentioning the application activity ?

I do not want to edit the default profile and import it to user's device as some other application might be using it and also no way of detecting easily whether the auto import has been successful or not if i import the entire config with profile0 modified.

My requirement is to have a custom profile created which accepts the broadcasts from all the activities.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi, you can specify "*" as the activity within the application to match all activities.  Please see step 8 at Manage Profiles - Zebra Technologies TechDocs .  I think that should satisfy your requirement.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?