ZD410 Bluetooth Print from windows10

// Expert user has replied.
K Kiran Brahaspathy 3 years 3 months ago
7 1 0

For the ZD410 I am able to print label using USB Connection and using the connection of driver less \\?\usb#vidXXXXXX
When I try the code
private void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)        {            Connection thePrinterConn = null;            string btMacAddress = "XX:xx:xx:xx:xx"            try            {                // Instantiate a Bluetooth connection                thePrinterConn = ConnectionBuilder.Build($"BT:{btMacAddress}");                // Open the connection - physical connection is established here.                thePrinterConn.Open();                Dictionary vars = new Dictionary {                { 1, "R2887" },                { 2, "45678900" },                { 3, "212301" },                { 4, "212301-001" }            };                ZebraPrinter genericPrinter = ZebraPrinterFactory.GetInstance(thePrinterConn);                ZebraPrintnkOs linkOsPrinter = ZebraPrinterFactory.CreateLinkOsPrinter(genericPrinter);                string template = System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["Template"];                if (linkOsPrinter != null)                {                    linkOsPrinter.PrintStoredFormat(template, vars);                }            }            catch (ConnectionException ex)            {                // Handle communications error here.                Console.WriteLine(ex.ToString());            }            finally            {                // Close the connection to release resources.                if (thePrinterConn != null)                {                    thePrinterConn.Close();                }            }        }    }Code is stuck in ConnectionBuilder.
I tried sample application and this is also not discovering the BT printer. But I could Pair and also change the name using Zebra setup utilities.
When I tried from printing android application it works.
In windows 10 the paired device not showing as printer. It shows as bluetooth unknown device and driver tried to update using default online search option from the device manager.
Do not know how to proceed to print using Bluetooth from windows 10 system. 

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

M Manuel Caicedo-Rivera

Hi Kiran,

Our .NET SDK does not connect through BT directly as Android SDK does. However, we have created a short guide that you can use for your implementation with BT in windows, follow the link below.

Windows 7 Bluetooth Setup for Zebra Printers | Zebra

I hope it helps,

MC

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?