MC9200 Scanner is not working.

// Expert user has replied.
E ExtraNet User 3 years 4 months ago
110 1 0

Hi All,

I have installed the EMDK V2.8 for .net and used the Symbol.dll & symbol.Barcode.dll version 2.8.Followed by EMDK, installed the PSDK for MC9200 also. But after installing the PSDK i was not able to find the appropriate platform in the Build --> Configuration manger in Visual studio 2008.

The prerequisite for installing the PSDK :
The following software packages must be installed prior to the installation of the Platform SDK for MC9200c70. Most are available as a download from Microsoft’s website.

Microsoft Windows 2000,Windows XP ,Windows Vista Operating Systems
Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 or higher.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 with SP1.

Once this package has been installed, Microsoft Visual Studio IDE will contain a new selection for the VC70N0CE in the "Build->Configuration Manager" menu field. This entry must be selected when creating and debugging applications for VC70N0CE device.

But in my case am using windows 7 Operating system where Active sync cannot be installed.
So please advice/help me to resolve the issue.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

P Peter Arcuri

Regarding ActiveSync, you would use Windows Mobile Device Center for Windows 7. See link below.

Download Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 Driver for Windows Vista (64-bit) from Official Microsoft Download C…

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?