Do we have such thing as a channel Mass reg. file for JEDI radios? TA claimed that we currently have one for Photon radios. T...

// Expert user has replied.
J Joshua Amatuegwu 3 years 4 months ago
0 3 0

Do we have such thing as a channel Mass reg. file for JEDI radios? TA claimed that we currently have one for Photon radios. This reg. file is to manipulate channel selections on the radios. Any information will do. Thanks

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

B Brad Radaker

Hi Chris. Sorry to resurrect this thread from almost a year ago, but I'm interested in the comment that these "are the default settings you should see if you looked at the registry from a WEH653 device." Has that changed in recent versions of Fusion, or was that part not really the case? The reason I ask is that we have a lot of MC9190-G's (around 3,000 of them) running WEH653. The OEM OS version is the latest, 3.47.0002, and Fusion is the latest, 3.00.2.0.033R. But when I look in that key you mentioned (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\JEDI10_1\Parms) I do not see either of those values. And someone from Motorola/Zebra just suggested that we add ChannelMask_bg_CN with those exact values "{1, 6, 11}" to attempt to fix some roaming issues we are having. So maybe that's not the default?

Thanks,
Brad

R Robin West

Here are the settings for Jedi Fusion Channel Mask.  These are the default settings you should see if you looked at the registry from a WEH653 device.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\JEDI10_1\Parms]
"ChannelMask_bg_CN"="{1, 6, 11}"
"ChannelMask_a_CN"="{36, 40, 44, 48}"

J Joshua Amatuegwu

Thanks Chris. This is very helpful.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?