RhoHub Builds are stuck

F Frank Bohac 3 years 5 months ago
2 5 0

Hi,

I have two rhohub builds that appear to be stuck.

git@git.rhohub.com:frankbohac/Spray_calculators_Dev.git

Frank

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

J Jeffrey Cookle

Just wondering if this has been fixed? 

My iOS build is stuck as well for jmcookle  And any Android Build seems to build properly, but when you run it on a device, it errors right away.  When I build locally for Android, it builds fine.  Is there something else going on with RhoHub that is causing problems?  I worked back in January when I did my last builds.

Thanks!

F Frank Bohac

I havent heard anything back from the support group. My builds are getting stuck on 'permission denied', but no one has said what to do about it.

A Alexander Babichev

We cleaned up stalled jobs. We are aware about this issue for iPhone platform and looking at possible ways to resolve it.

D David Miller

Frank

Before initiating builds from eclipse, restart eclipse and re-enter your Rhohub ssh key when asked to do so. Don't leave yourself in eclipse for several hours and then initiate a build allowing the Rhohub credentials to expire.

That seems to prevent builds sticking due to a possible credentials issue.

This I've noticed and reported.

Of course it does not prevent issues with the Rhohub servers themselves. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone

F Frank Bohac

Hi,

I am not initiating RhoHub builds from Eclipse (I didnt even know you could do that). I am intiatting them from the RHoHub UI via a browser.

Note: both builds are still 'stuck'

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?